Monday, November 12, 2007


About a week ago my friends and I ended up staying late after school and we really didn't want to do homework so we went around taking pictures. My friend, Kelsey, wanted me to get an action shot of her jumping out of a tree. I held up the camera concentrating on when to click it so that I caught her while she was in the air. I snapped the picture and I was still focusing on my camera to see how it came out when less than a second later I heard hug BOOM. I looked down and Kelsey was on the ground cracking up and grabbing her feet in pain. I didn't excatly see what happened but apparently when she jumped to the metal bench below the tree, there was not enough friction between the bench and her feet so she slid off and gravity brought her to the ground. I'm glad she was ok because it was soooo funny. Unfortunately, lacking in photo skills, I didn't really get a good picture.

No comments: