Monday, November 12, 2007

collisions


Sooo last weekend I forgot to make an entry so I'm doing 2 tonight. Over the summer my friends and I went to Bayfest at the Marine Corp Base the night Three Days Grace was playing. And because it was Three Dyas Grace, there was a mosh pit...which consists of momentum and collisions! In the mosh pit people were running into us and getting thrown and shoved into us. These collisions were bouncy collisions; sometimes the other person and I were both in motion going towards eachother when we collided and other times, I was standing still when someone collided into me. I didn't get a picture of the actual mosh pit because that wouldn't be safe for my camera but here's a picture of us when we were standing in the crowd waiting for Three Days Grace to come on.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

AAAAHHHHHH! MOSH PITS!
SCARY!
I can't wait for MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE though!
you ROCK bridget!
did you get my joke right there?