Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Evaluation So Far..

I'd have to agree with a few other students who already posted their journal: physics is so far my favorite science class out of all the ones we've taken. Although it is pretty challenging, I like it because we do a lot of labs and they are all physical and hands on. For me the hardest part as of right now is translating motions to paper to create graphs; this made the test pretty tricky. The homework load is do-able and despite the complaints I had previously made about the on-line text book, I like it because that's one less heavy book I have to carry around. The simulations are also helpful even though they don't always work on my computer. This course is going to be challenging but I'm willing to put the hard work into it. So basically I'm a little nervous about this course but because I am enjoying it so far, I'm hopeful that it will turn out ok.

but

1 comment:

Leslie Kinoshita said...

i'm sure you'll do great :)
nice pictures bridget.